We adore the worldwide book blogging community at Citrus Publishers. We know how much bloggers work to get books reviewed and posted on their blogs as well as their social media channels. In order to give recognition to Book Bloggers, we’d be accepting guest posts from Book Bloggers from around the world. These guest posts would be posted on our blog, promoted on our social media platforms and would be read by all our readers.
- The articles should be original. Any plagiarised materials would be reported to DMCA board.
- The articles should be complete. Any incomplete articles would be rejected right away. In case you need help or have queries regarding the guest posts then feel free to send a separate email asking the same.
- The articles should be formatted as per following instructions:
– 12pt. font
– Times New Roman
– Double Space
– Margins – at least 2 on all four sides
- The articles should be sent in an attachment to the email.
- The featured image (an image that is placed at the top of the article) should be sent as an attachment in the same email.
- The email itself must contain the following:
– Bloggers Information: Name, Email, Blog Name, Blog Link and About/Bio (100-250 words)
– Article Information: Title of the article, Total Word Count and Credit Information for images (if any)
- One blogger can send multiple entries but each and every submission should be made separately.
- All the entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the entries should be sent before 30th September 2017 – midnight (because we know most of the bloggers are night-owls, just like us.)
If your submission would be accepted, you’d be informed within 2 weeks of your submission. If you don’t hear back from us in 2 week’s time, please send a reminder email and you’d be replied to at the earliest possible convenience of the EIC.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns by simply commenting here on the blog post, direct messaging us on any of our platforms or by sending an email to email@example.com
We look forward to reading your submissions!